Almost all Arc Humanities Press titles are available in PDF format and can be ordered through our partner eBook vendors and aggregators.
Individual purchasers can also buy and download eBook PDFs from the website of our sales and distribution partner Amsterdam University Press.
Many of our paperbacks, including all titles from the Past Imperfect series, are also available as Kindle editions via Amazon.
Customers can purchase eBooks through our partner eBook vendors and aggregators. Important e-platform partners that we use are:
Other vendors that supply our books include Dawson Books, Gardners Books, and IG Publishing.
Our ePubs are available worldwide as Kindle editions via Amazon.
Using Adobe Digital Editions
To access your eBooks with Adobe Digital Editions, take the following steps:
- Install the Adobe Digital Editions app.
- Log in with your Adobe ID. If you don’t have this yet, you can create it in the app.
- Click on the download link you received from AUP by email. You will then receive a license in the form of an .acsm file.
- Adobe Digital Editions will verify your license and then download the eBook in ePub or PDF format.
- You can now start reading.